chevron background

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know I sure did! So much so, that I never got around to posting about Christmas. So now I am playing catch-up. I know it is almost 2 weeks after Christmas, but I am going to do 2 quick posts.  I am going to post one with our Christmas decor this year and one with our personal photos. I hope you enjoy!





I made the Christmas sign out of some 1x6 boards, spray painted them red and then painted the letters with paint markers. I love it! I stole the stocking ideas from my sister and my mom helped me make them! I love them too!



I wanted a way to display all of my Christmas cards, so hung some red grosgrain ribbon on my pantry doors and hung the cards with clothespins. 











Photobucket

1 comment: