chevron background

Monday, January 21, 2013

New Goals for The New Year

Happy New Year! (A little late...better later than never I guess.) A new year means many new projects! I accomplished many things this past year! Many were my goals I set for the beginning of the year and then some that I added along the way. I wanted make some new goals for 2013 and finish up a few things that I started but never finished last year. I have many new things planned!!!

Craft Room

The Loft


Craft Closet

Spice Rack
 
 A few things to finish up from last year...

Files

 Master Closet

I am excited for a new year and ready to get all of these projects going! Of course, you know me, I'm a project hopper, so I work on a little at a time. I've actually already been working on a few of these things, so they already look different than the pictures above. Yet, they are far from done! I am hoping to definitely get all of these things finished, and I'm sure I will add some more stuff along the way!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment