chevron background

Sunday, March 3, 2013

What we have been up to...

Hey everyone! I can't believe we are already into March! Time flies when you are having fun! I am ready for Spring. Although, I will say, we haven't had much of a winter in Augusta, GA. We have been back to Gainesville a few times, had Jaxon down to visit, and have also recently added a new member to our family! We have had a few things going on lately, so I figured I would give everyone a brief update!

We went to these pretty girls' ballet recital.







Mac and Rylee had a birthday party.

Goofy boy!

We had a Superbowl Party.

Jaxon came to Augusta, and we took him to the circus!







Our newest addition....Espresso! More pics to come soon!



Love this precious boy!!!

My new, red Toms that my Mother-in-law got me!!! Love them!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WOW! you guys got a new dog?? He's cute! I think us four need to get together very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! It was kinda out of no where...she was my parent's dog and then my aunt had her for a while on their farm. Ben has been wanting a dog, so we decided we could give her a better home! She is in heaven!!! I have been telling Ben he should call Hunter and figure out a time that we could come visit y'all in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete