chevron background

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to School

Yesterday was not so good of a day for me. Ben started back to school. You would think after Ben being off at Clemson for four years, that I would be used to this by now. I am definitely not used to it. I know that now he is living here with me and he will come home when he is finished and I will get to see him. The only problem is now he comes home and shuts himself in his office to study :( So now I have to deal with the fact of being in the same house but still not getting to see him. I get used to it somewhat after the semester gets going but after having a break the reality hits hard again. I had nightmares the night before about being home alone. This didn't help the matter. If you know me well, then you know I hate scary movies or anything else the least bit scary. So much so, that when a scary commercial comes on the tv, I mute it and turn my head. I know this is quite childish, but if I don't do this then I am scared for weeks. So yesterday morning, I got up and was scared and couldn't do anything in the house because I was so paranoid. I am doing a lot better today! Over the past week, Ben and I tried to make the best of the end of his break. One thing we did was watch ALL 8 of the Harry Potter movies! Let me just say, these movies are not short. We thought we could watch them in a day or two. Then we checked the length of these movies and they were all 3-4 hours! So we spent almost the entire last half of the week watching them..haha. So the end of Ben's break was spent just being lazy. We both enjoyed all of the movies though! If you haven't seen these movies, I would highly recommend them!


 Sorry I don't have any other pictures to share. This is just one of those posts that has no pictures to go along.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment