chevron background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Short Re-cap of the Holidays

We have been pretty busy lately, so I haven't posted in a while. I figured there was too much for me to post about, so I am just going to hit the high points.

Jaxon visited Santa!


I made some Christmas candy for my family and friends.

Ben and I threw a Christmas party for our new friends!


I wrapped a few presents.

Ben and I had our own "present opening morning" before we went back to Gainesville.
Santa brought Clemson her own stocking this year and boy does she love it!
Cuties!


We had a small Christmas get together with my family, so the kids could open their presents.
We stayed with Ana and David Christmas Eve to see what Santa brought Jaxon.

A Big Buzz Lightyear!


Precious!
Then, we had Christmas Day brunch at Ben's parent's house. We even got to see little Piper!



After Christmas, my mom, Mattie, and I all went to visit my dad in Kentucky. We had a great time!

 We had a great Christmas and we hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment