chevron background

Thursday, December 22, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas {Part 3: Outside}

 I decided to share a few pictures of the outside of our house. We do live in a townhome, so the outside decorating of our house is pretty limited. Also, I would have liked more lights, but since I don't have a full time job, we figured it was best to not have added power usage to our power bill. Ben said the trees inside were enough! Oh well...maybe next year.


We finally put down fresh pine straw, since our landscapers didn't think it was necessary!!!

 I added the red and silver balls into the trees and the wreaths on the windows. I also made the pillow covers out of burlap and used a red sharpie to draw on the letters.



I was not impressed with these trees after taking them out of the box. On the box, they looked very full and covered with lights. They pretty much looked nothing like the picture on the outside...imagine that!

I bought this wreath after Christmas a few years back for $5. I also bought the red ball garland from Target that same year for $7. So this year, I was finally able to make my wreath. I just wired the garland to the wreath.

The house at night. Not the greatest picture, but you get the point.
 I finally got a few pictures of Ben's fishing tree. So I decided to add them to the end of this post.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment