chevron background

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Busy Week

Happy Friday! It has been almost a week since I have posted. I thought I would drop by and share a few things from our week.

 I went back to Gainesville last weekend and worked for Dr. Martin. I went ahead and stayed through Monday with my parents. My mom and I worked on painting and distressing her bedroom furniture. It turned out beautiful!

Before and After pictures to come!

I got to see this little cutie!

Look at those eyelashes! Any girl would kill to have them...{sigh}.

Remember me saying that my little sister's best friend had twins...Well, I also got to see those sweet babies last weekend! They were so tiny! I loved there being two babies. I am quite the baby hog, and with two babies I could pretty much hold one the whole time I was there. They were absolutely adorable! 

Me holding sweet, little Tiffany! So tiny!!!
Precious Victoria!
Look at this little bitty hand holding my finger!

Ben has had finals this week. So of course, he has spent all of his time shut up in his office studying. He will be finished today! I can't wait and I know he can't either! Clemson spent most of her time sleeping under his feet but did get up some to study the cranial nerves.


I have been working on my backyard some. I have been watering it everyday trying to get grass to grow around a bed we made. And finally it is paying off!!!


My day lilies are in full bloom and my orange Asiatic lilies have started to bloom!



I also planted a purple pea vine next to my gate that my mom gave me. Well she actually gave me the seeds from her vine last year. I planted them and within days they went from this...


to this...


Once this thing gets started, it goes wild. Last year my sister planted it by her mailbox, and it went crazy!

I also planted some poppy seeds but they haven't done much yet.


I just love when everything is green and starts to bloom! 

I also got to work this week! I know, I know...getting excited to work is kinda crazy! But when the days that I work are few and far between, I get pumped when I get a call to work! I am about to start working maternity leave for my good friend, Jessica, and I have some other fill-in days scheduled! So exciting! Haha!

My parents are coming down again this weekend and they are bringing Jaxon along with them! This time they are coming just to hang out...no work this weekend! Hopefully the weather will be in our favor! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment