chevron background

Sunday, May 20, 2012

It has been a while...

Wow! It has been a really long time since I have been on here! Sorry for my absence! Surprisingly enough, I have actually been really busy. Ben finished up his finals a few weeks ago and since then we have been running around like crazy. Needless to say, I haven't got much done on my current house projects. I have been very fortunate and have had a lot of work this month. Of course, it would work like this...Ben is out of school and I have to work everyday! It will probably die down when Ben starts back to school. That would be my luck! Ha! Anyways, I have been filling in at three different offices including Ben's dad's office in Oakwood. So I have been driving back from Augusta every weekend to work. I'm not gonna lie, I am about tired of driving and I just got started. Haha. I will be working throughout the summer on Fridays and Saturdays. It is nice to get to come back and see my family though. Other than work, we have been out to dinner with some of Ben's friends from dental school and my family came down one weekend to visit. My parents came and brought down my sweet Jaxon boy! We went out to the pool and cooked out for Cinco de Mayo. We had a great time!

Giving me some attitude. That's one bad boy!

I had to lather his hair with sunscreen to keep his little white head from being burnt!
Omg! Such a cutie!


This was obviously the first time we've been out in the sun...don't judge!

Nana and Jaxon

Poppy and Jaxon
We came back last weekend for Mother's Day. Ben's parents were out of town the whole weekend so we just spent the weekend at my parent's house. I didn't take any pictures but we had a great time just hanging out.

I love my mama! She really is the BEST!!!
We came again this weekend. Ben went off camping for the whole weekend. So I stayed and worked and spent the weekend with my family. I got to see the twins (my little sister's best friend's babies) two days in a row! Me and my mom actually got to babysit them! I brought some of my photography stuff and had a mini photoshoot with the girls. I have to edit them but here are some snapshots that I took. They are absolutely adorable!!!I just love those little girls!

Tiffany and Victoria
Tiffany
Victoria
One of my good friends, Jessica, had her 2nd baby this past week. It was a little girl and they named her Mailey Rose. Ben and I are going to see her this afternoon! I can't wait to see that precious little girl! This weekend has been a baby filled weekend! I love it!

My baby sister, Mattie, is graduating tomorrow. I can't believe she is graduating. She has grown up so fast! I am so proud of her! She has already been attending Cosmetology school, so she will now start full time this week. I am so excited for what lies ahead!

Beautiful!

We will had back to Augusta tomorrow night after Mattie's graduation so that I can work this week and then we will be back on Thursday in Gainesville so I can work on Friday. Then back to Augusta for a wedding Saturday. It is going to be another busy week! I hope you have a great week. I will try to not be away so long next time!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment