chevron background

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Anniversary Trip to Savannah


We went to Savannah for a short trip this weekend. It was my first time ever going to Savannah and Ben hadn't been since he was little. We had a great time. It was so nice to be able to get away for a short time. I took a lot of pictures and had a hard time picking through them when trying to decide what to share. So here is what I picked. Hope you enjoy!




We went to the Savannah History Museum. It was really neat. We were only allowed to take pictures without a flash which really stinks because it was too dark in there. So most of my pictures turned out blurry. They had an old  dental operatory set up which was right up our ally considering we are both in the dental field. 



We went antiquing one of the days. Too bad most of the things I liked were a just a little bit out of my price range. I did fall in love with this old camera and fan...



Oh, how I love the Spanish moss! I could take pictures of it all day!



I love the character that the cobblestones add on River Street. Ben got the Shrimp, Grits, and Greens at Belford's. It was sooooo good!






Of course, having the sweet tooth that I do, we had to have Gelato each night for dessert. :)



My dorky husband made a #19 in the sand.

Once he finished his tooth, he decided that it was going to need some restorative work.
Meanwhile, I was taking pictures of the scenery.


On another note....when Ben gets the camera he likes to snap a ton of random pictures. So as I was looking through the pictures later I noticed how much I mess with my hair. Do you think I have an obsession?

It drives Ben crazy! He is always swatting at my hands when I am playing with my hair. I usually don't even realize I am doing it though!


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment