chevron background

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Wonderful Anniversary

We had a wonderful 1st Anniversary. It was so nice to be able to spend some time with Ben. We went to the dollar theater and saw "The Lucky One". I had just finished reading the book and of course, I couldn't resist going to see the movie after seeing the trailer with Zac Efron. Haha..but I really can't resist a good love story! It was good, I would recommend it and the book to anyone who likes love stories or Nicholas Sparks. You probably could have guessed that Ben just loved this one!


 We came back home and cooked dinner. We had boiled shrimp, a Greek salad, and some yummy Velveeta Shells (we normally don't eat these, but they were good! no judging!) It was delicious!


After dinner we enjoyed the top layer of our wedding cake. Surprisingly enough, it was really good! I wouldn't say that it compared to the day of but it definitely exceeded my expectations. It still looked great and smelled great too!






I absolutely adored my wedding cake made by my talented, big sister, Ana. So when I got this cake top out, I just couldn't help myself. I took a ton of pictures! It was just too pretty to eat first!

I had a wonderful day and I look forward to many more of these ahead!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment