chevron background

Monday, June 11, 2012

One Year

One year ago today, I married my best friend. Many people probably already know this but for my readers who don't know, I started dating Ben almost 10 years ago. We are actually "middle school sweethearts."  Ben used to pick on me in middle school and at first I really didn't like him. Little did I know, he was really picking on me because he liked me. He ended up being the best thing that has ever happened to me. This 1st year has been a wonderful year and a great start to our journey together. I look forward to spending many more years together. Happy 1st Anniversary, Ben! I love you!


Since I made my blog after my wedding, I haven't shared many of my wedding pictures.We had a pretty hectic wedding day but I admire my wedding pictures because they were one of the great things from that day. I love looking at wedding photos, so I decided I should share my own. So I made a page at the top of my blog called "Our Wedding". It is located under the Loving Life with The Martins Header, next to the other pages, "Home", "About Me", and "Our Home". So check them out. I hope you enjoy! I will be back later in the week to share more about our wedding day and to share our 1st Anniversary trip that we took to Savannah this weekend!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment