chevron background

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Busy, Busy

Happy Halloween!!! This month has been one crazy month! I feel like we have had five million things going on. We have been to festivals, one of my besties got married, we volunteered at the Art of Chocolate Charity event, I have babysat some kiddos, I went on a trip to New Orleans, and then on top of all of that, I work full time and I am still a wife and have to upkeep a house! So I just wanted to share a few of the things we have been up to lately.

One of my best friends, Kayla, is got married this month, and I was a bridesmaid! I am so happy for her and her fiance, Nick, as they start this new journey. She has had two showers, one thrown by the bridesmaids and one thrown by a close family friend. Here a few of the pics from her showers.

Me and the Bride

Cute Favors made by the hosts. The hosts were a dentist's wife and a dentist and most of the guests at the shower were in the dental field. Kayla is a hygienist like me :)

Key Lime Pie from the shower

Flower Centerpieces

I made her a hanger to hang her wedding dress on. I saw these after my wedding and fell in love! I have been waiting on someone to get married, so I could make one! Mrs. Pries :)

Bridesmaids



My sweet friend, Stacia. Miss her soooo much!!!

I made Kayla a banner. I used the Cricut to cut out circles and the letters. Then, I punched holes in them with a hole punch and threaded the ribbon through.

My sister made these cupcakes for the shower. They were so yummy!!! 

I fixed Kayla this gift basket with her towels, hand towels, and bathroom accessories that she registered for. My sister did this for me at one of my wedding showers. I loved the idea, so I stole it :)
The wedding was beautiful! Everything went smooth and I am so honored that I got to be a part of it! Here are a few pics. 

Mr. and Mrs. Pries

My Hygiene Girls

Me and Stacia

A few weekends back, Ben and I volunteered at the Art of Chocolate Charity Event. Ben has to have so many volunteer hours for school, so we volunteer at this each year. It is was a lot of fun!



Me and Jackie (Ben's classmate and one of my dear Augusta friends)
I also went back to Gainesville one weekend and went to the Mule Camp Festival with my family.



I rode the ferris wheel with Jaxon. Those of you who know me, know I don't usually do heights. But how could I say no to that little cutie?! I actually did pretty good.



Such a cutie!!!

Love it!
  

We had so much fun! Unfortunately this month, I have had a lot to do and Ben has had a lot to do, but there hasn't been much that we could do together. So like always, we haven't seen much of each other :( Maybe we will get to see each other some over the holidays...not too far off. I will hopefully have the New Orleans pics up soon! I hope you are all enjoying Fall!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment