chevron background

Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Shelves

Hope everyone had a great week! I am going to share what I have done inside for Halloween. Of course, I decorated my shelves and then I decorated a few other things. I had most of this stuff from decorating last year. I changed up a few things and added a few. I pretty much kept the decorating in the dining room. Hope you enjoy!




I had these candle sticks and tapers from last year. They were brass and I sprayed them with black gloss spray paint. I also got the "Boo" last year from Michael's.


I made the wreath using black tulle and then, hung it with orange, satin ribbon.


My sister made the Halloween Subway art last year for me! The skull salt and pepper shakers came from Target last year after Halloween at 75% off. The pedestal dish came from Goodwill and I sprayed it black with spray paint. Then, I used Spanish moss to fill it and placed the small, plastic pumpkin on top.


I had this tall vase left from my wedding. I spray painted it black. I bought some fake mums and spray painted them black too. I found this cute pumpkin printable here


The "Beware" sign came from the dollar bin at Target last year. It was actually orange and glittery. And, can you guess what I did?!?.....I spray painted it black! Haha. I covered some books with kraft paper. Then, I wrote the titles on the side and burnt the paper a little with a lighter to make it look old. The bird cage came from an Antique store in Augusta and the owl came from Marshall's. 




I think everything turned out pretty cute! Of course, next year I will probably find something else I like and will probably change a few things. That's what I tend to do :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment