chevron background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Confession

 I have been terrible lately with blogging. The main reason is that I haven't really had anything to blog about. So here is where the confession comes in...I have watched 7 seasons of Grey's Anatomy in less than a month. Let me put this into perspective. Seven seasons = 148, 42 minute episodes = 6216 minutes of my life watching Grey's Anatomy! Wow! That really makes it sound ridiculous..haha, but I have loved every minute of it!


Since I have been completely consumed in watching Grey's Anatomy, I haven't been working on any projects. Which means nothing to blog about. So now I am ready to start back to projects. I have been working on a list of many things I want to work on this year.  I will be gradually working on these because {1. I am only doing fill-in work, so I am a little short on project funds. 2. It takes time to complete a lot of the projects.} Fortunately, many of the projects are organizing projects. So these don't take much money for the most part! I thought I would give you a sneak peak at some of the things I am getting ready to work on. Do remember it may take a while for me to get to some of the projects. So it may be a while before you see some of these pictures again.

The Laundry Room

This Table
Files
The Loft Closet
My Closet

The Pantry..ha, I don't know that you would really call this a pantry.

This table

The Loft

The Loft

My Sewing/ Craft Table

So this is just a few of the things on a very long list of things I want to do this year. Hopefully you will stay tuned in to see what I have in store! I will be back soon with my first project of the year!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment