chevron background

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Little Behind

So the past two weeks have been a little busy to say the least. I have been back to Gainesville two weekends in a row. So let's go back to the week of Valentine's day. I went back to Gainesville on Thursday because I filled in at Ben's dad's office on Friday. I went early Thursday morning because I had some errands to run. My sister had a birthday cake she was making for someone, so I told her I would take Jaxon with me. We told him it would be a date for Valentine's Day. So he kept telling everyone he was going on a date with Jill. When my brother-in-law asked where we were going for our date, Jaxon replied, "It's just a date!" haha 

I started out our date by giving him his Valentine's gift that I had made. A dinosaur jacket! So cute!


Jaxon loves dinosaurs and knows everything about them from watching one of his favorite shows, The Dinosaur Train. I just bought a normal jacket and sewed these felt triangles on it to make it look like a dinosaur.



I couldn't get any great photos of the jacket on him because it rained the entire weekend! {Notice the nasty weather out the window in the background}

The Valentine's Day card that I made for him.

So back to our date. I asked him where we should go eat and he decided on Moes, so Moes it was. He ate his whole quesadilla, chips and sour cream, and his cookie! {Jaxon doesn't eat well, so this is a big deal!} 




Then we took my wedding ring to The Shane Co. and dropped it off to have it cleaned and fused to the band.  It always amazes me how dirty it was after I get it back! It is so shiny now! Love it!

Look at it sparkle!
Of course, Jaxon insisted we go to Target to look at toys. So we did. 


We had so much fun! I am not gonna lie, that boy is wild and is a lot of work! But he is precious and I still loved every minute of that day!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Look at my little cutie! He had so much fun on his "date" and his little dinosaur jacket is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo cute! Too bad I couldn't get any good pictures of him in his jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I took some at the park the other day that may be better, or not. Haha. Still learning to use the camera......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to get a few of them from you. I am sure they are better than the rainy ones I took!

    ReplyDelete