chevron background

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Today was pretty much a typical day in the Martin house. Ben had a long day at school, so he was gone before I got out of bed. He left this for me by the coffee pot this morning....

My favorite!!!

I surprised him with a cheesecake I made in the shape of a heart and a homemade card.




Unfortunately Ben has a test tomorrow and the next day, so I will be spending my Valentine's evening watching this by myself.

My favorite love story! Perfect for Valentine's Day!

I spent most of my day cleaning our house since I will be heading back to Gainesville Thursday. Plus I get to work in Augusta TWO days next week!!! I figured I better get things done before I leave. I am so excited to go back because I have a Valentine present for Jaxon {which I will share after I give it to him}, and we are going out on Thursday for a late Valentine's date! I miss that little boy so much! 


This month is going to be a pretty hectic month for Ben. He pretty much has 3 tests a week for the next month :( I am already looking forward to his summer break! We got away for a little while this past weekend. Friday night we spent the evening with some of our friends, who we are doing a monthly dinner with. We are doing a different international cuisine every month. This month was French February. I made an eggplant dish and chocolate croissants. We went up to Lexington, SC on Saturday to see 2 friends from Clemson, Justin and Ryan. It was great to see them and to get away {although Ben studied the whole car ride there and back}. Other than that Ben did a lot of this...

I'm not gonna lie...I do not miss those days!

I worked on a project all weekend. I am not quite finished yet. There are a few things left that I need to do before I post. So it will probably be sometime next week before I get it up. This is all I am going to show you for now.

I know it's not much of a clue, but I will have it up next week!!!

Oh yeah, this is what Clemson did all weekend. Ha!

Let's just say Ben was not too happy about this. Yet, she continues to show up in this same spot no matter how many times you make her get down.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment