chevron background

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday

I just thought I would stop by real quick to give a few updates.

First, we got our couch yesterday. I could not be more pleased with it! Here is it is!


Second, my mom and dad will be here tomorrow. So we will be working on recovering the chairs for the living room! Everything is coming along! Not too much more to do, and then I will share everything!

Last, my little sister's {Mattie} best friend, Abby, had her twins today! They were precious little girls! Tiffany Leigh weighed 5 lbs 5 oz. and Victoria Grace was 5 lbs 7 oz. Great size for twins! I can't wait to see them in person! Congratulations Jack and Abby!

Well I hope you all have a great weekend! We are off to some friends for our monthly dinner {American April}! See you next week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment