chevron background

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

First Trip to the Dentist


This weekend, Ben and I went back to Gainesville for my sister's friend's wedding, and so I could work at Dr. Martin's (Ben's dad) office on Saturday. I was glad to get to work Saturday. Finally get my hands back into cleaning teeth. I haven't worked since September! Ugh, I need a job! I was very thankful he asked me to work on Saturday. Not only am I wanting to work, but I love working at his office with all of my girls! I miss them all so much! Anyways, enough about all of that! I got to clean my little angel's teeth (Jaxon) Saturday too! I have been wanting to clean them for a while and we finally had a time that it worked out! My sister asked him if he was ready for me to clean his teeth and of course his normal response came out, "I don't want to." Then she told him that if I cleaned his teeth and he was good, he could get stickers. Well he was ready from that point on!



He was ready to go! Look how cute he is, so little but so grown up too! We were trying to get cartoons on the TV. I should've been prepared already!

He was ready! Now if the dang hygienist could just get her act together! A 2 year old is not into waiting!

Me explaining that this is my power toothbrush just like his at home. I even made it go "vroom, vroom" like a car. He liked that and was still ready!


 Jaxon getting his teeth polished like a champ! You could tell he was a little weirded out by the paste. It is gritty, so he kept crunching it between his teeth! haha This picture also demonstrates my strong adherence to sitting ergonomically like we learned in school...ha! I am just gonna say you can't sit correctly and see those tiny teeth in that tiny mouth.

I love that little man to infinity and beyond!!!!
Of course, Ben came along! He wouldn't have missed this for nothing! We were waiting on Dr. Martin, which gave Jaxon and Ben a little bit of time to be goofy!
Look at that! Already has his mouth open, ready for Dr. Martin to check his teeth!
 Jaxon did great at his first dental visit! We were all so proud of him! He was such a big boy and of course he got his stickers. Now he was not this chilled out after he got his teeth cleaned, while waiting on his mama to get hers cleaned. He was a wild man running around the office! Fortunately, we had Ben there to keep an eye on him! I had a great time getting to clean his little teeth and can't wait to clean them again in the future!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awwww..... My little sweet stuff getting his teeth cleaned :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete