chevron background

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Beard

Anyone who knows me, knows that I have not liked Ben's beard since he started growing it out. He has had a goatee or whatever you call it whenever you only grow facial hair on your chin since we were juniors in high school. That is fine, but the full-fledged beard and mustache are not my thing. I complained a lot at first, but he refused to shave it. So I finally just let it go. This doesn't mean I ever liked it. I just didn't complain as much. As most of you know, this month was no-shave November. An organization through the dental school that Ben is a part of, Dentists for Della, hosted a No-Shave November event last night. The event was to raise money for the organization. They had judges there and anyone who wanted to participate could shave their beard into any shape or form that they liked. Then they had different categories they judged for. It was really funny to see what people had come up with and to see how much or little people could grow in a month. I took a few pictures of the progression of Ben's beard to share!



This is what he started with.

He shaved it into this for the No Shave November event.

He won the Facial Afro Award! It was the longest beard measured in milimeters! So proud! haha


Then we moved to this...


It's gone!!! Look at that baby face! I haven't seen that pretty face in a long time!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment