chevron background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Welcome to Loving Life with The Martins


Hey everyone! I am so happy to finally get my blog started. I have been meaning to do this for a while and just haven't gotten around to it. I decided to start this blog to keep my family and friends updated on what is going on in my life. I recently moved a couple hours away from what I call home. Not too far but just far enough that I can't just visit anytime. My husband, Ben, is in dental school, so we have moved temporarily until he graduates. I graduated back in April from dental hygiene school, got my license in July, took around resumes, and have yet to find a job. I guess like every other profession, the job market just stinks right now for dental hygiene. As you can imagine, most of Ben's time is spent studying and going to school. So that pretty much means that my time is spent just hanging out around the house. I have taken on many projects to keep myself busy. So I figured this blog would be a great way to share what I do and how I am adjusting to life away from home! Hope you enjoy!


Me and Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment