chevron background

Monday, November 14, 2011

Savannah Rapids Park

 Yesterday afternoon I hinted to Ben while he was studying that I would like to go down to Savannah Rapids Park to take some pictures while the leaves were still pretty. Much to my surprise, he said, "Let's go." We had been down there for The Art of Chocolate (a charity event) back in September. It was inside a building that they rent out. So we hadn't actually been down to the river before. We were both shocked! It was beautiful! There are trails for biking, walking, and running. You can walk across the river to the other side and look out over the river. We were so glad that we found this, especially since it is just a few miles from our house. I love taking pictures, so this was a photography paradise for me!





 

This is the beautiful trail! Love the Spanish moss!

Love this!



Hope you enjoyed these photos!

   Photobucket

2 comments: