chevron background

Monday, March 5, 2012

Ben's Birthday

Today is Ben's 23rd birthday! Unfortunately, he had school all day with 2 tests and then he has 2 quizzes tomorrow. I just hate it for him! He can't even get a break on his birthday. We did get to go out to eat for dinner though. We ate at a Mediterranean restaurant near our house called Laziza. It was really good! I got him a new purple polo for school. {He has this weird, superstitious thing where he only wears green and purple on tests days, so he needed another purple shirt...don't ask.} I thought about baking him something for his birthday, but he doesn't really like sweets. So he probably would have ate one serving, then I would have ate the rest! I was glad to get to spend a little bit of time with him tonight, although it wasn't much since he had to go back to studying. 

Ben enjoying his dinner! Yum! {Notice the green shirt...test day}

Just look at this little darling years ago!


It's pretty crazy to me that we have spent almost half of his birthdays together! This is the 10th birthday we have been together. We were only 13 when we started dating! 



My best friend and sweet husband!
I look forward to spending many more birthdays together! Happy Birthday to my Benny!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment