chevron background

Monday, March 19, 2012

Pictures from Whimsical Daisy Boutique

 On my post from last week (Life this Past Week), about the baby shower gifts that we gave Abby {Mattie's Best Friend}, I didn't have any pictures to show of Ana's gift from the Whimsical Daisy Boutique. Good news! I got them from her! I thought I would drop in and share them! Way too cute, not to share!

{Newborn pillow case dress} So cute!


These pillow case dresses come in a variety of different fabrics and several different styles {the other has a ruffled border at the bottom}. It also comes in a variety of sizes including newborn, toddler (2T-5T) , and girl (6, 7/8, 9/10) sizes. They are so precious! One thing I love about them is that they can be worn as a shirt when they get too small to wear as a dress! 2-in-1, I love multiple uses! Check out other fabrics and styles on their Facebook page here.

Matching yo-yo headbands!


 These yo-yo headbands are actually another 2-in-1! The yo-yo part is a hair clip that clips to the headband. This way when the headband gets to small, the hair clip can be removed and used alone!

Of course, you need matching burp cloths too!
 If you haven't checked out the Whimsical Daisy Boutique Etsy shop or Facebook page, head on over and visit them here and here! It is worth it!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment