chevron background

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Hunger Games

Happy Friday! If you didn't know, today is the opening day for the movie, The Hunger Games! A few months back a couple of our friends recommended The Hunger Game Trilogy to us. Ben read them first. Then I read the first book, and I am in the middle of the second right now. They are very good and I would recommend them if you are looking for something to read! Ben and I are both super excited to see the movie. We are going with a group of friends from his dental school class. First, we are going to eat at Mellow Mushroom, then we will head on over to the movies! I am not only excited because of the movie, but also because this is the first time Ben and I have been to the movies since we got married {that is what no job will do for you}! This is a great way to end the week after having four tests {For Ben that is. I have just been sittin' pretty at home of course}!

  

  
 


Have a wonderful weekend and I will be back next week!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment