chevron background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life this Past Week

 I went back to Gainesville this past weekend for Abby's {my little sister's best friend} baby shower. She is pregnant with TWIN GIRLS! So exciting! She is due at the beginning of May and still has the tiniest belly. 

{Mattie and Abby} It just doesn't look like she has two babies in that belly!

 Jaxon insisted that he attend the baby shower as well.



Of course, all of our gifts {my mom's, Ana's, Mattie's, and mine} were from the Whimsical Daisy Boutique {Mom and Ana's Children's Clothing and Accessory Boutique}. If you haven't seen their stuff, check it out. Head on over to their Etsy shop here and their facebook page here.  Here are a few pictures of our gifts!


Mom and Mattie gave her this precious onesie {well 2 onesies}. The flower is handmade and looks so cute! Then she made matching headbands and  black tutus (no picture, sorry). They also gave her pink ballerina slippers! So precious!


I gave her black onesies with a handmade rosette on the front, a matching headband, and leg warmers! It all turned out so cute!





 I don't have any pictures of what Ana made. She made them two pillowcase dresses, Yo-yo headbands, and matching burp cloths. They were so cute!

 Here is the card I made. I thought it turned out so cute!

Get it?! Twin birdies with the Mama bird!
On Saturday night, I went out with my friend Kayla. She got engaged about 2 weeks ago! I am so happy for her and Nick. It had been a little while since we had gotten together but of course, I needed to see her ring too!

Isn't it beautiful! She is one lucky girl!
What did we do that evening?! Pretty much talked about wedding stuff the whole time! Ha! I am obsessed with weddings, and I think even more so now that my wedding was such a disaster and is over. I just have to live vicariously through other weddings. I always joke and say I need a redo...but seriously, I do! Kayla asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding! I am so excited and honored to be a part of their special day! We went to our favorite place to eat, Moes. It was so great seeing her. The worst part of moving to Augusta is being away from my family and friends :(  We didn't take any pictures while we were together but here is a picture of us at our Pinning Ceremony.


My dad also got back from Kentucky this weekend. It was so good seeing him! I hadn't seen him since Christmas. Way too long!

 This week, Ben was in the GHSU Dental School Talent Show. He and a group of classmates got together and sang a song that his classmate, Brian Sellers, wrote. It was called, "C Makes DMD." I videoed it. It was so good! The song lyrics are so clever. Of course, I can't get the dang video to upload! I will continue to work on it and maybe I will get it uploaded eventually.


We are heading back this weekend for Jaxon's birthday party. He will be 3! Where has the time gone?! It seems like just yesterday he looked like this! 

Sweet, little angel!
We will also be returning my parent's couches to them. So our living room that looks like this will soon be different...without couches!


I will be back next week to post about Jaxon's party and to hopefully post some pictures of some projects that I have been working on. Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment