chevron background

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Jaxon is 3!

 This weekend, Ben and I headed back to Gainesville to celebrate Jaxon's 3rd Birthday. First, we took my parent's couches back to Gainesville. So now we have a very empty living room :( Then we headed over to Ben's parent's house to visit. He had not been home in 2 months. So we went out to Mellow Mushroom for his birthday dinner.

 Jaxon's birthday was on Saturday, St. Patrick's Day. So we headed over to the park for the Scooby Doo birthday party. It was very cute! It started out very rainy and overcast, but it turned out to be a beautiful day. Why have we not learned by now to not have anything outside?! The weather never cooperates in our favor! 

The Birthday Boy!
This picture pretty much sums up the party! Wild children, constantly running where they weren't supposed to be running and having to be chased down! Haha! Love it though!


Scooby Snacks for party favors! Too cute!
Ana painted this mystery machine for all of the kids to get their picture made in! It turned out so good! She did a great job, and all of the pictures turned out so cute!



A beautiful picture of my mama and sweet Annie {Ana's friend's baby}.
Doesn't she look so natural holding a baby girl?! I told her it is about time to have Jaxon a baby sibling {hopefully a sister!}
Ana holding her baby!

Love my family!
My sweet boy!

Jaxon and his Unca Ben

Worn out!
 After the party, we went over to Ana and David's house. Jaxon got to play with his new Tball set that Ben and I got him.

I took over 300 pictures at the birthday party and so many of them were really good! Can you tell I had a hard time narrowing down what to use on here!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment