chevron background

Friday, March 2, 2012

Moving Mom

This past weekend I headed back to Gainesville to help my mom move into her new apartment. It is really nice! It has a pool, a place to wash your car, a grilling/picnic area, a walking trail, and a fitness room. Sounds like a good deal to me! The only downside of this experience is that she was on the 4th floor! So there were a million stairs...or at least it felt like a million! To say the least, everyone was exhausted post-move! Now, that is all behind us and my mama has a nice, new home! I am so excited to help her decorate now! She is still unpacking and going through things, so it will be a little while before we get to that point. I decided to share a few pics from the weekend.

Mom's living room
The Kitchen
So jealous of this giant pantry!
The view from the deck! Love it!

I got to keep Jaxon for the morning while Ana went to the doctor. Mom had so much light pouring in the windows that I couldn't help taking some pictures of the little man. He started posing for me, and I got some cute shots!


Kisses for Nana
Is that precious, little smile contagious or what?!
I love this!
What a doll! I am in love!
I just had to share this last picture. He is too funny!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment