chevron background

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Greatest Show on Earth

Last weekend I got invited to go to the circus! I went with my Aunt Kim {my mom's sister} and my two little cousins, McKenzie and Rylee. This was the first time I had been to the circus since I was little {a baby}. So this was my first trip that I could remember. We had a blast! I got to take a lot of pictures and really enjoyed the show! 

Rylee and Mac



Clown hair

I couldn't get this one to look at me! haha
I love the tigers! 

There is no way I would get in that cage!

Head stands!!! Crazy that they can train them to do this!

I loved the elephants too!

So during the show a woman in front of me turned around to tell me something. After she finishes talking, Rylee leans down to her and says "Hi, my name is Dora." Yes, as in Dora the Explorer! So that the woman doesn't think we are crazy for having a kid named Dora I say, "Actually her name is Rylee" and Rylee corrects me, "actually it's Dora!" Hahaha!!! Too funny! I just love little ones! 

I am so glad I had the opportunity to go with them! Thanks Aunt Kim! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment